[CupcakeKleidoscope] FREE CHECKING - AND FLOWER EXPRESSION TODAY!!

cupcakekaleidoscope chris at electrichands.com
Fri Mar 28 07:52:22 CET 2003

DON'T MISS FLOWER EXPRESSIONS-PAINTINGS BY JOSEPH & DONNA

We welcome you to join us at The Chase Bank to view our newly painted
garden of flower expressions.  Hosted by branch manager, Richard
Gonzalez.  Please join us for the opening.

When:  Fri March 28, 2003 @ 5pm-6pm
Where:  Chase Bank 270 East 137 St @ 3rd Ave in the Bronx
Contact:  joseph & donna 646-279-2309 donna at e...

Chase is offering 6 months free personal checking to all
who open an account during our flower series.

Directions:  Take the #6 subway to 3rd ave & 138th st.  Stay closer
to the last car which will allow you to exit at the intersection of
138th st & 3rd ave.  Walk one block south to the Chase Bank.

Spring into the Bronx.  Stay tuned for more locations of flower
expressions  as the Bronx welcomes our gardens with open arms & watch
for more online exhibits brought to you in cupcakes.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/PbIolB/TM