[syndicate] dead or alive

clement Thomas ctgr at free.fr
Mon Mar 24 13:33:08 CET 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: <fmadre at free.fr>
To: <syndicate at anart.no>
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 12:16 PM
Subject: [syndicate] dead or alive

> (I'm afraid that clement will unsubscribe me from the list just because he
can)

u're not afraid at all.
who do you want to frighten ?

> somebody I know is looking for names of women writers (and their books)
from
> the following countries
>
> - romania
> - bulgaria
> - hungary
> - chechnya
> - azerbaijan
>
> if you know if their books are available in french that is better but not
> compulsory: thank you
>
> (and no, I do not intend to drop the subject of a syndicate member being
> unsubbed by an admin for absolutely no reason)

that's your right
table is on.
mikes are on.
I'm on.

> f.
> ~ and, no, a link to pavu is not the answer

~and no, pavu.com has nothing to do with this, so you can't mix anything
your way... and don't proclame I'm the one who mixes, ... only because I do
mix. no good reason enough.

clement,
i won't close my personnal ambassy in fredericLand.

(I'm afraid that frederic will unsubscribe me from the list just because he
can)

--
OG