\\ 0+0 shoe ekz!ztz dzat f!tz ever! human

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Mar 23 04:49:09 CET 2003

>I get a little worried but when I think I should be crying, I'm not," said Chelsey Payne of
>Clarksville, Tenn., whose husband, Sgt. Robert Payne, is with the division.
>"I just don't get scared about my own husband, I just know that he's a good soldier

                                                our doubtz = tra!torz + make uz loze dze good
                                                ue oŸt m!ght u!n b! fear!ng

>and he's coming home. He promised me."

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/filmz/visionaire.02.jpg

+

"They are a gang of war criminals ... international bastards," he said.
"They lie day and night. They are not human."

"They are not human" - very very important

hatred - very very important

konfuzez lonel! 2x komponentz

>he's coming home

with an incan descent bulb

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/filmz/visionaire.00.jpg

furtherfield - huddled with the women

>yeah you're write - it was crap, the worst & most obvious ironic type of
>inuendo that I have ever lowered myself to do - but we all make mistakes.
>Yet there are worse things, like all this killing. It tires the soul.....

life - from 01 state 2 01 other. if either of the states takes on
primary or essential significance to the exclusion of the others
then the possibility of transit is sacrificed

dze 1zt shape ov hope = fear

\\ ! uant a zlave - u look gooooood

                hLp d!zolv!ng !konz | u!ztl