BRAZILIAN PRODUCTION ABOUT HIP HOP AND VIOLENCE

anna balint abalint at merz.hu
Sat Mar 22 13:12:51 CET 2003

Interesting topic...
I could hardly give a direct advice.
People here without funds look for a video editing
tools at an institution where they hope to get some free
hours for cutting their movie, that could be any non-governemental
institution or festival or private studio. Did you try the Video Brasil?
If there is no other way, people try to apply for a residency at an
institution where the cutting would be possible. There are some international
residency programs in Europe, but to come so far for the editing job sounds
a bit exaggerated... But of course once the video is ready, it sounds
reasonable to present it at European festivals...
greatings,
Anna Balint