POLICE SENSUALITY

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Mar 21 19:55:14 CET 2003

>> march 20, 2003
>>
>> POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST PEACEFUL AUSTIN PROTESTERS

POLICE BRUTALITY = AMERICA = simply.blond ox!moron

police = america = brutality

invert the coca cola =

01 + only weapon against brutality -> sensual brutality ___... kiss \+\ madly

the communists say - comrade soldaten 4|4|4 revolutions sake - FUKCFREELY !!!

police = xy da

>riot police with no names, no badge numbers,
>(unaccountable and anonymous)

nn - z!rkuz ov leapz + melakol! zekndz

pzb. xyz genez macht ganz gluckl!ch + fre!

        >bush's daughters

         man! kouz on dze paztr dzere r. u!ztle u!ztle ...