Project revamp - PANSE

Pall Thayer pall at fa.is
Fri Mar 21 18:38:51 CET 2003

Hi all, thanks to a generous grant from the Icelandic Ministry of Culture
and Education, PANSE is now running on a brand spankin' new, superfast
server. The whole project has gone through numerous tweaks and enhancements
and it's back up and running. A bug that would cause the server to crash
during heavy traffic has hopefully been fixed although I really won't know
until I get heavy traffic again. So go check out PANSE at:

http://130.208.220.190/panse

Soon, select individuals will be invited to create some new PANSE modules
and after that it'll be a free-for-all. All information about it will be
freely available as well as samples to get the novice started.

Pall Thayer
artist/teacher
Fjolbrautaskolinn vid Armula
http://www.this.is/pallit