Concerning Iraq

Kurzfilmtage niewalda at kurzfilmtage.de
Fri Mar 21 13:09:15 CET 2003

The International Short Film Festival Oberhausen denounces the aggressive
policies espoused by the governments of Great Britain, Italy, Spain and the
USA, which have led them to disregard international law and condone the
deaths of thousands of innocent human beings.

In the almost 50 years of its existence, the oldest Short Film Festival in
the world has discovered and promoted many artists from all over the world.
Our work, as that of any other international festival, is geared towards a
better understanding between different nations.

We have therefore decided not to tolerate the presence of any official
representatives of the Aznar, Berlusconi, Blair and Bush administrations at
our Festival.

Internationale Kurzfilmtage Oberhausen
Grillostr. 34 | 46045 Oberhausen | Germany
Tel +49 (0)208 825-3073 | Fax 825-5413
www.kurzfilmtage.de
International Short Film Festival Oberhausen