No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Mar 20 09:52:42 CET 2003

>I am finally ready to admit what for months I have kept hidden: I am terrified.
>
>I am more scared than I have ever been in my adult life.

loss ov kontrol -> helplesnesz = pr!nz!pl stressor

okz!dent demokraz!e = 01 LIE

>For weeks now I have felt a new kind of free-floating terror at what has been unfolding,

ur v.perzonl l!fe = d!zpozabl +?

someone who has been taken hostage will never feel safe walking down a city street.

it is such people that see things see clearly, who know the truth.
yet knowing the truth makes it impossible for them to live in the `world`