\\ human h!ztor!

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Mar 18 18:43:03 CET 2003

>                                  karesz
>

>geert
>
>you and andreas broeckmann _together say less than a traumatized \ frightened woman [eg. an occident housewife
>

>"geert lovink" <geert at Desk.nl> - forwarding others m9nd aktivity with mad abandon
>
>per chance squealing with pleasure ...
>

>>Via: "Barbara Vanderlinden" <113312.2106 at compuserve.com>
>>
>>From: "Lieven Test" <lieven.decauter at asro.kuleuven.ac.be>
>>
>>(Dear all, please read this letter and forward it, if you like it,
>>worldwide.
>

>ekzlnt zold!er bo! lov!nk   - not dzat an! 1 evr doubtd ur zuk.!t {TM} talentz
>

>>[if you received it before, this is a more definitive version] If
>>you have serious suggestions to help this peace action go forward, mail me.)
>>
>>The people vs. 'Total War INCorporated'
>

>up urz
>

>the individual vs. 'Total people INCorporated'

someone who was taken hostage will never feel safe walking down a city street.

it is such people that see things see clearly, who know the truth.
[yet knowing the truth makes it impossible for them to live in the `world`]

who lvz nn +?
and why

zom 01

>That is when the girl first felt you. Water was not water. It was nn. But she didn't know your
>name yet. So she called you nameless. Drifted inside you for hours. Waving her wounded legs.

democracy - legalized terrorism

01

>Life has more executive value than mere survival. 01 else does not know life. 01
>else knows survival.

zom 01 odr

>diabolical

u dont uant m!. u uant ur zelvz

fl!

>crush the stones under my waters

dze ztonez != ztonez uen alone
paz de tout. = 2 b!t kouardl! uormz

hensz lov!nk. broeckmann. nett!me \ mcg!l \ forum moderatorz. v2 \ tranzmed!ale \ !nzt!tut !mbez!lz. z!kl!ng74 kr!m!nalz.

dze komun!ztz za! - fukc u freel!

nn + u shl dr!nk m! 2 dze lazt

                \\ 10000 !earz ov trauma + lvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvlllllll!!!!! ztreSS rezponzez

                                        up dze truth
                                        up dze revoluz!e
                                        up yours!!!!