[syndicate] TECHNOPOETRY FOR PEACE

Ricardo MadGello madgello at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 23:53:18 CET 2003

I'd love to submit these two pro-peace pieces to your exhibit, but your
website doesn't come through here very well at all.

--------------------------------

Spinning Sparks

------------------

Spinning Sparks

Fireflies got nothin' on me.

Cuzza this thing

Butterflies got no place in my belly.

It's full from too much Spirit of Vitriol.

Bombs bursting in air, on land, and sea.

Blowing life's fragments...

All over you and me
All over you and me

Spinning Sparks

Can only spit fire back.

Into the blackness

Of nights on fire.

Caustic Acid Burns

Napalm Stink

Chemical Stain

Mushroom Clouds

Bi-Ill-Logic Brains

All over you and me
All over you and me

Spinning Sparks

When and If the Air Clears

Will SHE still be here?

Will SHE still love us?

Will SHE still take care?

All over you and me
All over you and me

Spinning Sparks

=
Ricardo MadGello 2003

--------------------------------

--------------------------------

War Path!

------------------

YES, FOLKS!

IT'S WAR!

and I choose to die keeping real life alive.

those of us that know what real life is.
that is...

life is about.
real eyes about
out & about

wandering the streets at night and all days

wondering if she or he's an enemy no longer.

knowing where the true threats slyly lie.

and

they can die by their own guns.

die by their own guns

their own guns

Just try and kill me before I get shot down in flames!

for pointing the true enemy out.

and going in for the kill

in my own way

=