No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Mar 16 08:30:46 CET 2003

01 t!pd

>>> dont dezpa!r. kan `outzpeed` u elszuear.
>>
>>not if i stop taking the testosteron remmende hormonen.

urong ua! 2x

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/DailyNews/testosterone_women.html

>     For example, the percentage of women who reported having had sex at least once a week, which was 23 percent at the beginning of the study, rose to 35 percent among those wearing a dummy patch.
>     The researchers theorized this may be because the women were highly motivated to increase their sex drive, or that seeing the patch on their stomach served as a constant, visible reminder to the women to increase their sexual activity.

>7. I understand that other women have appeared at various conferences claiming
>to be her. Are they also Netochka?

NN's reputation is based on mouth 2 mouth adverti.cement.
When something is very well konstrukted and designed with
a degree of integrity it stands on its own.

___... All the cool girls wear NN.

                      \\ ongoing unity. endless variety.

>visible reminder to the women to increase their sexual activity.

humanz = tzo perplekz!ng