\\ ztresz

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Mar 12 20:55:39 CET 2003

fatih simulating various types of men.t+\-L stability

>I hate mailing lists.

 ! hate men

>I belong to two,

 +\- zm!lz

>there are bullying or piss fights in both.

arnt bo!z juzzzt lvvvvvvvl!         4rom dze balkon!

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/noisz/pla![n].+fanz!.mp3

>I think              I am going to unsubscribe from both.

 [! beg ov u]            ur lozenge = melt!ng all ovr ur pebbld pantalon!

>I am all

 I = 0+0+0 ... + u [juzt

>for argueing,
>but insulting, negativity etc...?

sol!d mer!d!anz dze! r ! tell 2 u

>I am fed up with spineless people

!n an astound!ngl! m!zter!ouz kond!z!e - az far az dze e!e kan z

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/12.3.3/zp!nelesz.jpg

>who
>probably are too afraid to do anything courageous in their non-digital life
>posting attacks during their little 15 minutes of fame. Yes, take the
>inherent power of the networks and turn it into a hit and run anonymous
>activity.

>          lozers.

           zuk\!t&\zee

>fatih.