[Crónica] mail 005

Cronica list at cronicaelectronica.org
Wed Mar 12 01:20:16 CET 2003

| CRÓNICA MAIL 005                                  |
| 12.03.2003                                        |
| http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/                |

01 - recorded
02 - live-bytes
03 - next releases

| RECORDED                                          |

Pedro Tudela + M Carvalhais (DJ)
Return (live visuals)
     Aniki Bóbó, Porto, Portugal
     15.03.2003

While the new releases are not out yet, we'll get together and play some of the upcoming pieces, older ones and several assorted prefered sounds.
We start at midnight, and usually stop only when forced too. :)

| LIVE-BYTES                                        |
| going soon                                        |

@c + Lia
     Lovebytes
     Sheffield, UK
     20-22.03.2003

"The Lovebytes International Festival of Digital Art 2003 takes place in Sheffield between 15 February and 22 March with a 'hot weekend' 20-22 March. The programme includes live music and multimedia performances from international artists along with with panel sessions, presentations, workshops and exhibitions. Lovebytes has established itself as an international platform for new and experimental work at the creative edge of digital culture and has a strong line up of electronic music and audio/visual collaborations at its core."

http://www.lovebytes.org.uk/

for an up to date list of events, please visit
http://www.cronicaelectronica.org/

| NEXT RELEASES                                     |
| coming very very soon                             |

in April: Crónica 003-2003 presents "!Siam Acnun" - black tracks - by Longina. Internal artwork by Montse Rego, videos by Flexo Performers and Horacio G. (ifi team).

in April: Crónica 004~2003 presents "La Strada is on Fire (And We Are All Naked)" by Vitor Joaquim, with performances by Martin Archer, Rodrigo Amado, Victor Coimbra, Mariana F, Chris Bywater and Charlie Collins.

| DISCLAIMER @                                      |
| always in the end!                                |

this mail is NOT SPAM. it was either sent to you because you subscribed to receive it or, due to unexplainable phenomena your address ended up being added to this list. if it stays here, mail will be sent to you every now and then, updating news and interesting information about Crónica and www.cronicaelectronica.org

| http://www.cronicaelectronica.org                 |