Open Letter To The 'Convinced This Is A Righteous Battle"

Ricardo MadGello madgello at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:48:06 CET 2003

Yes Sir!

I love this country as much or more than any of us True Americans does.

Can't you see what a farce the current powers-that-be have drug this country
down to?

And those responsible for the ENRON debacle get off scott-free in the mean
time.

GET YOUR BLINDERS OFF!!!!!

Now, with US 'approved' news media being the only ones 'allowed' to
broadcast what goes on from over there in that land of millions about to die
for no apparent reason, yet has one bad person by the name of Saddam who
should be the only one 'taken out' if I'm to believe the lies, you will be
forced to believe even less of the truth than any time ever before in the
history of humanity on this planet.

The biggest terrorist organization on this entire planet happens to be
whoever is behind Bush and the current US administration.

There is something extremely mortifying in being forced to watch the country
I grew up in and love so much get Torn Down From The Inside.

I am so sorry for you those of you that have been anethetized to what is
really going on and brainwashed into believing it is a good thing.

No, I don't feel sorry for you.

I Feel Sorry For 'America and What She Stands For'.
Soon To Be 'America And What She Stood For'.

Nope, it's time for you to blow up your TV, whoever you are that are buying
into the destruction of America by those that are supposedly running it.

Running it into the ground faster than any foreign enemy could ever do.

Get your boots on, QUICK!!!

Cuz it's not good form to die without them on.

It's only money.
And money don't satisfy.
          Robin Trower