No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Tue Mar 11 01:24:46 CET 2003

>please tell me what I can do since you are not satisfied?

fa!r! talez kan b tekn!kl. v!zual. verbl.
dze under ly!ng mot!vaz!on = 2 konkuer dze !nakzez!bl
+ l!f dze !mprobabl

>I'm urgently
>awaiting your email.

onl!

>do you have a suggestion for a more appropriate
>message size?

dze floral fabr!kz should ekztend at m!n!mum 100k
dze s!ze ov 01 futbal f!eld 4 ... xyz l!ke uatch!ng xyz chaz!ng 1x ball en masse

az mozt xyz to!z futbalz = fem!n!n

>I live today, everyday before, and everyday in the future
>to adjust such settings

n!ghtuork !z ke! 2 !ntel!.gentz

>. . thank you for pointing this out . . thank
>you

u ma! beg!n ur deep breath!ng nou

>-Clay

zp!n!ng ur molekulz bak 2 4rnt uz!ng m! f!ngrt!p.t!p.t!p.z onl!
2x lv d!zapear!ng out !n 1x ch!neze mot!f

nn - bowing to the last ball