[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: Re: RE : Fwd: Message de ppplll

0x3F info at tonk.org
Sun Mar 9 13:19:30 CET 2003

At 1:15 am +0100 08/03/03, Peter Luining wrote:

>Sonne statt Reagan
>J. Beuys
>1982
>http://www.bap-fan.de/bap-sonnestattreagan.html

 From the country destroyed and us "way the OF life" Reagan comes
itself dictated there and brings weapons and death and hears he peace
sees red he.  He says nuclear war as a president of the USA?  -
please there and there whether Poland intermediary the east Nicaragua
it wants the final victory that is nevertheless clearly.  But we
want:  Sun instead of Reagan without armament live!  Whether west
whether east on rockets must rust!  we want:  Sun instead of Reagan
without armament live!  Whether west whether east on rockets must
rust!  It does not want to provoke the bags in the east also with
atoms does not geizen your war around brain-burned goals runs
nevertheless Reagan - we are many!  Strike off with your nuclear
strategists your Russenhassern to your jet rain humans Knitterface
the film is out carry forward ' the rockets to house!  Because we
want:  Sun instead of Reagan without armament live!  Whether east
whether west cold kriegern the plague!  We want:  Sun instead of
Reagan without armament live!  Whether east whether west cold
kriegern the plague!  This Reagan comes as a man of the armaments
industry but the peoples OF the States don't want it - never!  and
the true peace wird's only if all humans without weapons give live.
We want:  Sun instead of Reagan without armament live!  Whether west
whether east on rockets must rust!  Sun instead of Reagan without
armament live!  Whether east whether west cold kriegern the plague!