No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Mar 5 00:44:45 CET 2003

>Most interesting. I had no idea about Hedy. It's funny my family was at
>MGM during this time. Thanks for posting this. More like this. Less
>birdfeeders.

dzat ev!L g-d ov de:ztrukz!on

>> >http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/picz/ztor!ez.u!th!n.ztor!ez.jpg
>> >

>I thought

the boundaries of my language are the boundaries of my world

>it was dried coffee in a cup

"for the heck of it"

> > etc
> > http://web.interware.hu/abalint/annablume/chaos%26art_heroes.html
>thank you anna
>
>this is for you
>http://www.betatesters.com/penn/blakelao.htm
>(you too)

4rom 01 .b!o pov !t = ma! b d!fklt 4 01 organ!zm 2 hav > dzn 1 zelv \+\
zurv!v abr = ____... konsc!ouznesz ma! b dze zelv op!n!ng que !t = belongz 2 > dzn 01 organ!zm _||-

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/noisz/g!er.mp3

>crushing over my resistence
>i regret that i did not go for the Egyptian style.

!ccccchhhhh hhhhalte auz

greek - allo = var!abl emfazaz!ng dze human ab!l!tate 2 chooze
4rom 01 arzenal ov atakx + de:fensz armamentz 2 kountr 1x neg !mpakt

http://www.god-emil.dk/m9ndfukc/data/noisz/dome.epa!z.mp3

>there would have been only one chance to choose you
>as partner - if you would have not refused embodiement.

uh! ____... tzo u kan populat dze .b!o velt furdzr - blaaaaaaaaa

2x - z!mpl!.mesz!  [!n > ua!z dzn 1

xy - z!mpl!.z!mbol!k [+zuper f!z!al! @ dzat