dead or alive

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Mon Mar 24 15:37:18 CET 2003

3/24/2003 3:12:11 PM, "anDre [arsonore.net]" <andre at arsonore.net> wrote:

>> two writers, even if they now write in french :
>>
>> - Agota Kristof (born in Hungary but ran away in 1956. she now lives in
>> Switzerland).
her parents took her away when she was a small kid, she does not write in
Hungarian.
Than Julia Kristeva is much more a Bulgarian writer.

>> works in french => "Le Grand Cahier", "La Preuve", "Le Troisième
>Mensonge",
>>
>> - Matei Visniec (born in Romania but ran away in 1987. he now lives in
>Paris
>> and writes for theater).
>> works in french => "L'histoire du communisme raconté aux malades mentaux",
>> "L'histoire des ours panda racontée par un saxophoniste qui a une petite
>> amie à Francfort", "La Femme comme champ de bataille", ...

true. but he is a man.
and I forgot the Hungarian Szepes Maria, a 90 years old lady now busy with
new media, the brightest speaker at Sandy Stone's Cyberconf 8 in Budapest.