[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: zwip!

clement Thomas - pavu.com ctgr at free.fr
Sun Mar 23 13:03:04 CET 2003

anna balint a *crit :

- rabbi is right.

> That would not only would structure our content,
> but it could give an idea about the desired mails on the list as well.

less chaotic + specific contents access mode is welcome is you think some
people wish or need it.

we already know about undesired mails (practice) (enlarge you X.Peninsule...
etc...)
they are already stopped at the border (most of them, some pass here and
there ...)
most of them we already get in personal mailboxes too.
some sunsriseland grafic oriented are quiet beautiful

and now, sunday walk in the gardens suns.

bon dimanche.

--
clement