Protect your family before its too late! code: AT6

nagard dragonns at eunet.yu
Sat Mar 22 23:11:11 CET 2003

Mask Alertm

            I’d rather be safe than sorry.. this SURE gives me and my family
peace of mind.

                  Elizabeth Jane

                 MaskAlert.com offers high quality U.S. brand gas masks
respirators, and bio - chemical evacuation hoods for professional & civilian
use. Protection is available against a range of threats.

                                 Heightened security alert - terrorist
attacks imminent

                              NBC14 Mask Alert
                                 Twin lens. Made from neoprene to provide an
excellent fit and world class barrier against highly volatile gases. Sealed
with date of final test at factory. Packaged in a special pouch for long
term storage. Includes carrying bag. Includes special retainer that
maintains fitting characteristics even during long periods of storage.

                                 * All purchases are Final

                                LIMITED QUANTITIES IN STOCK - ACT FAST!

                               * All orders for these products are
non-returnable and non-refundable