\\ zold!erz = uhorez

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Mar 14 04:30:41 CET 2003

>http://vnatrc.net/HighLighT/
>+
>http://thespiritoffreedom.com/
>
>slightest effort 'd be cool,
>ya'now?

war = log!kl rezultat ov eztrogen per:fumez

she: hone!. our ne!ghbor haz mor f!eldz. mor foreztz. mor mor ... e!e lash flutter
 he: bbbbbut ... ! lv u
she: [   ] komfortabl +?
 he: e!e lash flutr
she: [u!nk] za! ... uh! dont u k!l h!m + zteal h!z pr!vat propert! a +?
 he: huh +?
she: a
 he: ha +?
she: juzt 4 m!!!!!

             \\    W      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa     R

she: grace + !novaz!on !!!!!!
 he: huh +?
she: you.ve won !!!!
 he: daaaaa = na!ld h!z e!ez 2 h!z e!e zoketz + karvd h!z flesch !n2 del!ghtfl p!ktrz [ov m!
she: klap klap klap bounsz bounsz bounsz  [u!nk - 2x ador shop!ng
 he: aaaaaaa ....
she: ... bbbbu.. uho r dze! +?
 he: h!z u!vez. ... nou m!ne. all m ! n e [u!nk - xyz ador shop!ng

war = log!kl rezultat ov agr!kultur + z!v!laz!e [!e. kolaboraz!on (lozer art!ztz +

                                                 rznt klandezt!n !n4maz!e
                                                 zugeztz 2x prozt!tuz!on = aprox rampant !n
                                                 dze v.modern + z!v!l!zd art\`sc!ensz` quadrant
                                                 uarm kompaz!onat zm!lz - neu med!a = oldzt profez!on

                                                 zold!erz headz u!l roll ___/// uen ! feel l!ke !t

uat amer![kka needz nou !z 2 !mprov !tz agro.kultur

NN - uh!pd up + fluf! \\ red! 4 dze 74 !ear uar @ 20000 USD \ month  ["for the heck of it"

                                     s!nbad dze za!lor l!kex ekzpenz!v konkub!nez

                                \\ u!nnk

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - made u!th REAL g!rlz
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478