[syndicate] Re: Re: Fw: Message de Anna and her machination ...

clement Thomas ctgr at free.fr
Fri Mar 7 15:37:20 CET 2003

mmmmmmm.

i suspect your sottile manouver to turn any gentle elbow oil into brain mad
marmalade.
It is time to let the soupapes go fresh.

now for a picnic in the jungle.

clement

--

Afterwards, it's like a dream
You can't remember but it seems

It happens in an open spot
The air is sticky and it's hot
First they take away our clothes
And then they lay us down in rows

A cloud appears and melts away
The flesh of some while others stay
Machines that look like little cars
Consume the bones and count the scars

Chorus:
Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?
Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?
Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?
Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?

In a place that no one knows
We are prisoners of those
That no one sees and no one hears
But everybody hates and fears

Now, every day they leave a tray
And take an empty one away
On the tray are chicken legs
Potato salad and some eggs

Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?
Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?
Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?
Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?

Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?
Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?
Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?
Is everybody ready for the Picnic in the Jungle?

(Repeat Chorus to fade)

http://www.residents.com/app/lyrics/chewing.html