anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Tue Mar 4 22:16:25 CET 2003

04/03/2003 02:02:43, integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

>anna
>
>>manipulating me

dear netochka nezvanova,
the weather is so bad, here, offline,
that only horror movies can represent it.
and i have the moebius-virus feeling,
- something like netochka nezvanova eats my replies,
or i eat up netochka nezvanova's texts, and
one can recognize me only through your mails
- as a virus, when you forward me to other lists.
i dreamed last night that my favourite flowers
http://web.interware.hu/abalint/annablume/annablume.jpg
grew enourmously high on an island on the Danube,
but people were cutting them all, saying that
"this flower does not exist,
only anna balint invented them".
they all preferred some nn dry and maybe once-they-were flowers
instead.
http://web.interware.hu/abalint/m9nd
all hope i could conclude from the dream is that
traditioal flowers are still there
http://web.interware.hu/abalint/annablume/chaos%26art_heroes.html

i have to insist that if i have to unite with someone
i also have a word by choosing with whom i want to.
in any case i would like to skip the Dickens paragraph,
- it's not so funny -
and seeing the new barbarian style crushing over my resistence
i regret that i did not go for the Egyptian style.

i am polyglott, i know many techniques for loosing
the self,
however, in the first place i have to mention that
i can manage alone, second remark is that i am
in another phase of life - i try to build a house
instead of burning it down,
and than i prefer the nice and luxiourous techniques.
there would have been only one chance to choose you
as partner - if you would have not refused embodiement.

...end of today complaints,
greetings,
anna balint