[syndicate]

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 01:51:46 CEST 2003

its hot id fuck the g5 what else do you want me to say it makes me wanna trow up
summer missouri the home of the worlds largest goose and somtimes it is nice to drive over country bridges and nellie is from saint L foot ball players have nice asses and sometimes i wanna grab them inside green elevator shafts and i wrote a letter to beast and at the end all it said was yo red chalk on the pavement and suckers making art at the park ciggerates and candy and somtimes it is an honor to be refused _yes_ yes_ bling bling _______________________--its to lull its like lull like you know what i mean it like leads you somewhere ok thats probably it i am coming out
jess moffit
New Zealand
2003
investment oppurtunity 00< " true love" m forever
moving into the basement it is much to scary here i fear they will take pride in toying with my sincerity                                        ( sincerity )
                                                    set new cool
                                                                    Frame "laughing"
                                    ha ha ah ahha aha aha ahah
                                                    repeat 250 times
integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

>soon i will eat you you had your fun 4 almost 2 years as i patiently observed your miniature poodl
>e childhoods paint shades of occident sliiiiiiiiiiiiiime i Know learning is thei
>verynow - i paint for you + only indelible hues of EMERIKAN power + joygracefull
>ynn - something old. something new. something borrowed. something blue.
>
>so this means we can do it if i marry you pleasseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

happY +?

alorz - dansz u!th 01 bo!
+ tell h!m u d!d !t z!mpl! bkz du = hap!

[xyz general! th!nk ever!dz!ng = 01 !nveztmnt oportun!t!

information and archive: http://anart.no/~syndicate
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut
no commercial use of the texts without permission