[syndicate] Re: ******* U R G E N T

portholeaccel portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 21:00:21 CEST 2003

http://www.videoscript.com/ ha hah aha ahha hah

integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:
>Hello
>
>We wish to speak to anyone that has received or has access to the 1st version/incarnation of rokeby's softvns 2 - both software and documentation.

We refer to the incarnation entitled `softvns2 modular`. We prefer the very 1st version/incarnation
but would like to speak to those who have received or have access to pre:release versions in general.

And, just in case NN is simply.cucu, we would also like to hear from anyone acquainted with
_any_ installation over 2 years old, that is using softvns2. Rokeby has said that this installation
exists but declined to indicate its location.

NN

>Confidentiality assured [in writing]. Please email nezvanova at eusocial.org as _soon_ as possible.
>Kindly forward this request as desired.
>
>Amicalement. NN

information and archive: http://anart.no/~syndicate
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut
no commercial use of the texts without permission