No subject

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Jun 22 20:59:39 CEST 2003

>u!ch n!ght konztrukz!on uorkerz r u refer!ng 2
>
>  >
>>)
>
>-.o

ohhhhh ... I hope your mind was not travelling too far

I tell you

certainly not you, my 1001 sunny dream

which reminds me that I still miss an answer
regarding your seriousness connected to some of your coins and the
very next Syndicate meeting

( how strange ... )

donc, reminding you ( + thought repetition might work)
as mentioned someone else made a very beautiful calculation and ended
up at a few thousand ( ? dollars, I guess) mainly supposed to finance
travels of Eastern Europeans from one Eastern European location to
another etc ..

and as also mentioned am only a little bit worried about the fact
that I might be forced to finance you in future, which I suspect
would mean a few minor radical adjustments to your living standard ..
however must say, I thought about it and I am sure it will not be a
major problem for you

and there is only one strange thing still .. sometimes I feel as if I
have a relationship with at least all of Eastern Europe ( can you
imagine ? isn't this strange ? ) .. so in fact I guess it is
impossible that there exist any Eastern Europeans somewhere else ...
which makes the financing kind of unnecessary ... well ..

( ... am a little bit stuck here .. possibly it is good that I did
not do the calculation ..

claudia - sending 1 + other dream