No subject

claudia westermann media at ezaic.de
Sun Jun 22 18:06:23 CEST 2003

>!n u

sweety ...

must tell you my compliments. yes, yes, yes.
it seems you found the 'right' tactics.
hmmm .. you know ... the subscriber numbers are constantly rising

)

        ... watching you racing ... sooooooo pretty !!!

if I was not so jealous
I would let you play along

mais ...

do you know where all the other lovely lifeforms went to ?
I mean .. those who sometimes say something ?

am wondering, could be the weather certainly etc...
or an after 'curfew' shock ?

( seems I missed most of it .. due to prostitution certainly .. kind
of annoying ... )

but if you think it would be a nice subject to play on .. we could
still play a protest game, I think.
as you know, it's never too late.

flowers and sun rays,

claudia