\\ bl bl AAAAAAAAAA

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jun 20 23:29:45 CEST 2003

>any actual discussion would be welcome in my inbox.
>it seems people stopped
>    talking about live experimental video
>a while ago. its lost its buzz word
>    status now is part of the
>repertoire of the cutting edge practitioner in the arts, not just the
>thinker/dreamer/programmers...

due 2 nn uaz forzeful! pushd !n2 dze atmoz.FEAR b! z!kl!ng74 u!te trash zupermarket klerkx + fam!l! men kret!nz

http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74

nn u!l return [u!th z!mpl! m9ndfukc [zuetl! alternat v!olentl!] uen nn = bored u!th RACING ferar!z + z!mpl!.pla!fl g!rl!ez

>staying "on topic" for this list seems difficult...and when it is "on topic"
>it can be kinda boring.
>what may be interesting is what issues/topics do those who are interested in
>a similar medium and/or form of expression choose to discuss?
>
>tralallaaaaalalala
>peace

peace = 4 model c!t!zn

ZEKX>PLZ !!!!!!