No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Thu Jun 19 08:40:59 CEST 2003

>40 scientists from around the world describe how the Y chromosome is likely a key for
>understanding male infertility, since genetic defects often cause the inability to procreate.

How shall I dare to depreciate the sciences in the presence of one of the most learned Assemblies in Europe

>joshua goldberg

your multi-disciplinary interests are fascinating mr.goldberg
although they may lead you into desiring my offerings ... yet again.

do tell us - have you experienced logical discrepancies as of late
and do you often feel that you cannot help behaving as 01 maniac a +?

nn - incandescent meanings