Philosophy Text: The Final Text of Philosophy

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Jun 16 06:31:02 CEST 2003

Philosophy Text: The Final Text of Philosophy

-- philosophical text philosophy, this love knowledge dispersion,
antisystematics - going out as there are funnels coming in difiltering,
filtering dispersions many-to-many, or among epistemologies and ontologies
sliding one against an other crossed fertilizations, chiasmus confluence
attributions neitherness, neither nor that we work our worlds words & no
chiasmus, matter skein holds construe taut every way knowledges skeining
planet knowledges, re-dispersing them among, that, working laboring at
loving filtering, dispersion

the final text, of philosophy of philosophy -
the philosophical text of philosophy, this love of knowledge
of dispersion, this antisystematics - going out as there
are funnels coming in - difiltering, filtering dispersions
many-to-many, or among among -

epistemologies and ontologies sliding one against an other -
crossed fertilizations, chiasmus or confluence of attributions
or of neitherness, neither this nor that -

we work our worlds among worlds
work our words among words
work our worlds among words
work our words among worlds

& no matter the chiasmus, this skein or construe holds taut
in every way among the knowledges skeining the planet -
filtering the knowledges, re-dispersing among them -

among among, neither this nor that, this construe or among that -

working our way among words and worlds
laboring at philosophy, loving of filtering, dispersion

among among and chiasmus

___