No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jun 15 09:04:42 CEST 2003

>The  benefits of sex
>
>Why  do we have sex?

uh!

>Doris  Bachtrog outlines a new study of the fruitfly
>which shows that recombination is  essential for removing deleterious
>mutations from the genome,

natur konfuzez fru!tfl!ez u!th fru!tf!lez +?

databases

children

city of lost children embarks on 01 neu adventure

"someday perhaps you shall read these to my children when we visit you ......

mo! je t'offr!ra!z dez perlez de plu!e venuez de pa!s ou !l ne pleut paz

soon afterwards he was bothering the fairy, begging her to bring the puppet to life.

"i've had enough of you carpenters!" she was angry again. "if you want children
have them with women like everyone else!" she said finally and flew away.

pinocchio cried for a couple of hours in front of his
wooden son, but then smiled at an idea that came in to his head.

he won't live, he thought, but he is so nice that he makes me happy.

>Why  do we have sex?

1. !t = good 4 dze ekonom!e

2. d!esz bootz uear made 4 ualk!ng + dzatz juzt uat dze!.ll do

>4 sk!nn! girls

dze > androg!nouz dze lvl!er   [abr 01 ua! + onl!

pzb.

>i need safety, to know that i belong to someone,
>a vision of future, i felt bad in love relationship
>without children, and i did not enjoy making love
>without the possibility of having children.

For the first time in history children are born into homes where most stories do not come from parents,
schools, churches, communities or native countries.

They come from NATO

intelligence - so that you are not like yourself

it is in moments of illness that we are compelled
to recognize that we live ... alone