New project by August Highland

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:42:55 CEST 2003

NEW PROJECT BY AUGUST HIGHLAND

I recently completed a new project. It is titled "COW gallery."  COW
gallery features the work of Alexi Waterhouse. He is the newest member
of the Worldwide Literati Mobilization Network. Alexi has six series
(there are three online now; the remaining three will be online later
this week). Each series has 1,000 volumes of text. Each book is over 500
pages in length. You can visit Alexi's work at www.cowgallery.com .
Collectors and curators can contact me directly for pricing and ordering
details at www.cultureanimal.com .

sincerely,
august highland

muse apprentice guild
--"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
--"changing everything conventional about 20th century literature"
www.cultureanimal.com

---