[syndicate]

Natalie Myers portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 08:15:03 CEST 2003

rather perverted they said bang
                                     bang

more later i am scared i have been putting it off for months now and now the time has come to face the music gem remember our frist child he was so cute in thoughs floaters

                                                      and you frenchy i have told you once already  i am vegan                                              i am not into yourporndrugdealing but we could play panoptic                                          iwillbethewardonyoumyprisonerandiwillfeedyoupizza
meat                                               and hope you will not get mad cow crazy okkow

WHAT_IS_IS_NOT_WHAT_IS_NOT_IS