No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Sun Jun 8 23:07:28 CEST 2003

>2003.06.07. 17:29:10, <hub at x-arn.org> wrote:
>
>>hello,
>>
>>is it a french mailing-list ?
>>
>>> Mon Fran<E7>ais s'am<E9>liorera.
>>

>>best,
>>HUB/ARN
>>

>Dear Subscriber,

u look k!nd ov fun! !n dzat e!e shadou

>and i insist to say, that i am not your property,
>i am not your assistent, i am not your organiser,
>i am not your prime material for mails,
>and i am *not* many other things

uh! dont u take off dzat un!form + l!f uz a f e a z t
! u!sh 2 b kruschd b! ur del!z!ouznesz

>*not*

pardon m! u!le ! zteal ur flouerz + throu `not` !n dze pozer konta!nr

*
 *

dze! look z!mpl!.zttz !n m! ha!r auss!

>Syndicate is a list mainly English, but postings
>in other European languages are also possible,
>not just French, German, but all the other languages,
>even if we are able sometimes to abstract only
>a small part of the information.
>We also like code-language, ASCII-art, those many mails
>that explore scripts, software-like commands,

plz zpeak 4 ur zelv

>or develop an individual language.

dzat kan b v.n!sz tzo long az !t !nvolvz lv.teor!e

>In the last two years the list suceeded to regulate itself
>without moderation. Despite so much chaos, we are all very
>much against moderation!
>We also gave up attempts to regulate NN since longtime...

nn akzeptz 01 + onl! regulatr

>not that for instance me, i would agree with anything she writes,

konvenz!onl pol!t!kx = 4 zold!erz

ra!z ov l!ght ma! bl!nd.
phpz bl!ndfoldz prevnt bl!ndnesz.

>but i got convinced that it would be useless.

nn akzeptz 01 + onl! \mean!ngfl\ regulatr

>However, in order to try to balance the noise-content proportion
>maybe it is not useless to remind about the list's goal,
>that should be reflected to a *certain degree* in the list's
>information policy as well.

humanz akzept 01 + onl! \mean!ngfl\ regulatr

uuant zom +?

do ur e!ez hold 1 thouzand e!ez +?
do dze! z!lntl! ueep l!ke founta!nz eavezdrop!ng on dze earth beneath +?

do dze! f!ll u!th glanzez az fa!r!talez
ua!t!ng 2 unfold +?

nn - kount!ng uatr molekulz