Rudolph Family

Ivo Skoric vze3c9dm at verizon.net
Sat Jun 7 20:52:21 CEST 2003

Rudolph family. Why would somebody who makes $60k a year in
cash growing weed want to go into bombing business? And is it
true that Eric's older brother cut his hand with a saw and sent it to
the Feds in sign of protest, as reported by the New York Times? I
understand that the 'facts' reported by the Times, need to be
double-checked these days.

However, it is interesting to see that the US can claim military
superiority even in the case of asymetric warfare. For example, if
you pit Christian Identity bombers against Muslim Al Qaeda
terrorists (note the difference of bomber / terrorist designation in the
US media), CIs would win. Why?

The CIB weapon is simply more advanced than the MAQT: it does
not self-destruct upon use, making it reusable - that's a serious
advantage, isn't it? In the wars for Yugoslav succession nationalist
leaders had great success in hiring wackos like Eric Rudolph to do
their bidding. It is interesting that the US did not take that road
(yet). Or at least we don't know anything about it (yet).

ivo