No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Fri Jun 6 23:26:58 CEST 2003

>>do you prefer that she stays `home` and cook\age [silently] +?
>
>is that the alternative you see for a woman ?

zelf reflekz!e = leadz 2 paradox
paradox leadz 2 zelf reflekz!e
!n dzat evr eluz!v zearch 4 z!nkron!zad neurl klap!ng

>is that the alternative you see for a woman ?

had ! a daughtr had ud ! b mor !nkl!nd 2 pondr

!n dze !nter!m ! l!ke konverzaz!on az opozd 2 andreas broeckmann.z "last orders"
4 dze m9nd at b!rth = z!nkron!zd     ---------------------------------

>cook

!f she enjo!z uatch!ng 01 l!f 4rm or odr konzum her pouer + jo!

>\age [silently] +?

schhhhhhhhh prfrd

>f.

fschhh

>Dear blah blah when i am not using my pc i ride my scootter all over town would
>you be interested in doing V.tear work me too we should meet for chai ohhhhhhhi
>think i am LEV MANOVICH ha ahaha ahah talk sexy russian to me bunny ears

eztrogen rezeptr h!jakd peut etre

kan u r!de d!sz - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/ducati.gif

2x - z!mpl!.mez!