[syndicate]

Natalie Myers portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 22:28:24 CEST 2003

Dear blah blah when i am not using my pc i ride my scootter all over town would you be interested in doing V.tear work me too we should meet for chai ohhhhhhhi think i am LEV MANOVICH ha ahaha ahah talk sexy russian to me bunny ears

integer at www.god-emil.dk wrote:

1x klas!k

>>>WOW!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>>LUCKY YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>clap clap clap
>>>
>>>http://www.digitalsistersindeed.org/click/oh.jpg

information and archive: http://anart.no/~syndicate
to post to the Syndicate list:
Shake the KKnut: http://anart.no/~syndicate/KKnut
no commercial use of the texts without permission

WHAT_IS_IS_NOT_WHAT_IS_NOT_IS