muse news

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:31:47 CEST 2003

The muse apprentice guild has four new liaisons in italy, armenia,
romania and macedonia, bringing the number of official liaisons to
nearly 30. The muse apprentice guild will print-publish an annual
anthology presenting the best work appearing in the m.a.g. All writers
contributors whose work is selected for inclusion in the anthology will
receive a complimentary copy. The approximate date for the first annual
muse apprentice guild anthology is the spring 2004.

I welcome the assistance of anyone who can help me establish
relationships with writers and editors in the african continent.

AUGUST HIGHLAND

the muse apprentice guild
"expanding the canon into the 21st century"
www.muse-apprentice-guild.com

culture animal
"changing everything conventional about 20th century literature"
www.cultureanimal.com

---