[syndicate] RE : Re:

Natalie Myers portholeaccel at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 02:43:47 CEST 2003

that is really redundant Mr Frenchy ha hah ahaha ahha ha
cut and paste true love watts no licking the legs of the table voltage____

Natalie Myers <portholeaccel at yahoo.com> wrote:

the mystical character or the becoming-fetish of the commodity, we should therefore not see in that only effects of rhetoric, turns of phrase that are contingent or merely apt to convince by striking the imagination.
strike strike strike

Vincenzo Marmitto <marmitte at ifrance.com> wrote:
ATARI!!!!!