No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jun 4 03:16:22 CEST 2003

"Andrej Tisma" <aart at eunet.yu>

>nn, u  r  r!ght, az olve!z

 xyz = alua!z r!ght  [tzo long az dze! bl!ev   (zlkt 2x vo!zez

+ az gengh!z khan ZKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!md

                       \\ DZE R!GHT PLASZ = UEAREVR DZE 2X R !!!!!

>> mor zm!lz

   uuuuuuuu

>> letz dansz

  genghis khan :   as i walked in the sun, i fell into a grecian mood.
                   the body blossoming full in the fragrance of philosophy.
                   the perfume of hours distilled in silence; the heavy perfume of mysteries untouched by human fingers.

ingmar bergman :   it is not a question of heroism but of flow.

         story :   the room is filled with minds in various stages of pregnancy ...
                   covering all things with a mist of smoke, deforming. transforming.

            an :   flesh touching flesh generates a perfume, while the friction of words
                   generates only pain and division.

                                        anna - didn't you mention a syndicate bio.rendez-vouz +?