verseloop #0001 excerpt

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 12:06:17 CEST 2003

verseloop #0001 excerpt

please muse your verse loop for me

  exercise-book confess pair every one.

  Where we support in fathoms hercules. Half-dead electricity. And

  hongkong again! Up! Up! By all thy hopes of namur. Go hence! Stay
exercise-book confess pair every one.

  Which i'd give that up. Whistle be again attitudinize zone walter.
Where we support in fathoms hercules. Half-dead electricity. And

  scatter they. For necessity sake. Ring in alexandria of the premises.
Hongkong again! Up! Up! By all thy hopes of namur. Go hence! Stay
exercise-book confess pair every one.

  Which i'd give that up. Whistle be again attitudinize zone walter.
Where we support in fathoms hercules. Half-dead electricity. And

  cabbala as any beseeches. Scatter they. For necessity sake. Ring in
alexandria of the premises. Hongkong again! Up! Up! By all thy hopes of
namur. Go hence! Stay exercise-book confess pair every one.

  Or paintings. Of this liver are be you débarassez upon the walls of
which i'd give that up. Whistle be again attitudinize zone walter. Where
we support in fathoms hercules. Half-dead electricity. And

  that this comes in to analyze with this. And that this. Which cabbala
as any beseeches. Scatter they. For necessity sake. Ring in alexandria
of the premises. Hongkong again! Up! Up! By all thy hopes of namur. Go
hence! Stay

  troop at harpsichord the of this contrast. And the or paintings. Of
this liver are be you débarassez upon the walls of which i'd give that
up. Whistle be again attitudinize zone walter.

  Disbursing! Bushel leader undressed look! So lost. While he that this
comes in to analyze with this. And that this. Which cabbala as any
beseeches. Scatter they. For necessity sake. Ring in alexandria of the
premises.

  Insidious and torquet. Of decimals tea-pot yards lacking tea-pot troop
at harpsichord the of this contrast. And the or paintings. Of this liver
are be you débarassez upon the walls of

  barbarism could door. Lord of overground patrolman! In berkshire
disbursing! Bushel leader undressed look! So lost. While he that this
comes in to analyze with this. And that this. Which cabbala as any
beseeches.

  Melodramatic as speedily therewith they error be carried thither for
spanish we sailed divers marvellous abducting countries. Both insidious
and torquet. Of decimals tea-pot yards lacking tea-pot troop at
harpsichord the of this contrast. And the or paintings. Of this liver
are be you débarassez upon the walls of

  they had strokes at the personality in denmark. With the barbarism
could door. Lord of overground patrolman! In berkshire disbursing!
Bushel leader undressed look! So lost. While he that this comes in to
analyze with this. And that this. Which

  what this you have been plotting? An expulsion artworks collaborate
melodramatic as speedily therewith they error be carried thither for
spanish we sailed divers marvellous abducting countries. Both insidious
and torquet. Of decimals tea-pot yards lacking tea-pot troop at
harpsichord the of this contrast. And the

  cleaner and come again the hostility farmed with eraser unrest as they
they had strokes at the personality in denmark. With the barbarism could
door. Lord of overground patrolman! In berkshire disbursing! Bushel
leader undressed look! So lost. While he

  and that caesium feel pilot to tapir itself and to tapir itself. What
this you have been plotting? An expulsion artworks collaborate
melodramatic as speedily therewith they error be carried thither for
spanish we sailed divers marvellous abducting countries. Both insidious
and torquet. Of decimals tea-pot yards lacking tea-pot

  colonial! Cleaner and come again the hostility farmed with eraser
unrest as they they had strokes at the personality in denmark. With the
barbarism could door. Lord of overground patrolman! In berkshire

  and that caesium feel pilot to tapir itself and to tapir itself. What
this you have been plotting? An expulsion artworks collaborate
melodramatic as speedily therewith they error be carried thither for
spanish we sailed divers marvellous abducting countries. Both

  liberty for them sheep in as the moors had. Fly eraser maneuver as
colonial! Cleaner and come again the hostility farmed with eraser unrest
as they they had strokes at the personality in denmark. With the

  dealing gave commandment that his third should take nothing and that
caesium feel pilot to tapir itself and to tapir itself. What this you
have been plotting? An expulsion artworks collaborate

  faces. And corrugated necks and hands? Hongkong and there drooped down
liberty for them sheep in as the moors had. Fly eraser maneuver as
colonial! Cleaner and come again the hostility farmed with eraser unrest
as they

  compartment of chiyask lord tranquil me of my squadron! Half-dead
lord. Dealing gave commandment that his third should take nothing and
that caesium feel pilot to tapir itself and to tapir itself.

AUGUST HIGHLAND
www.cultureanimal.com

---