Videotage Newsletter

Videotage videotage at i-cable.com
Sat Jun 21 13:10:21 CEST 2003

Dear friends,

We've got news for you!

Videotage's artist-in-residence Jean Sebastien Lallemand has produced a new
version of his video work "Lightmares" especially for Hong Kong. It can now
be viewed on our official website. If you have failed to come to his
screening night @ Videotage earlier this month, don't miss the chance to see
his latest work online.

This Friday, six local major performing arts groups join force in a special
performance to raise money for the orphans of the SARS victims and children
affected by SARS. Let's enjoy art for a good cause!

As usual, in this issue of Videotage's newsletter, we have include news of a
selection of local and international exhibitions and events: Videotage@ 19th
Hamburg International Short Film Festival; Third Text: images + media 03 @
City University of HK; PlanetMG Regional Flash Developers Competition;
Seesaw Struggle: Lei Sio Chong, Bianca Video Art Exhibition.....etc

Check the full version at:
http://www.videotage.org.hk/new/newsletter/newsletter_0503.htm

Thank you very much for your support!

Videotage

--
Unit 13, Block PB 567, Cattle Depot Artist Village
63 Ma Tau Kok Road

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE VIDEOTAGE NEWSLETTER/MAIL, PLEASE REPLY
videotage at i-cable.com WITH THE SUBJECT OF "UNSUBSCRIBE". THANK YOU.