the price of connectivity and download

anna balint epistolaris at freemail.hu
Mon Jun 9 00:01:43 CEST 2003

Dear Natalie Myers,

if would be curious, you could look up on the net a table
of prices and of average incomes.
I know that in Hungary more than 90% of the net users
access the net through dial up connection and they
pay one of the highest Telecom use in Europe,
while the avarage income is about 300 Euros.
Or I know that i lost contact with my Russian colleague,
who was before connected at the Academy of Sciences in Moscow,
but the whole department's connection was cut down from the net,
since the Academy was able to pay the bills,
and I also know that my friend was earning at that time,
last year, 50 USD per a month.
greetings,
Anna Balint