[syndicate] Re: Re: Re: paris

TH. thth at noos.fr
Sun Jun 8 13:41:07 CEST 2003

yes but on the completely conceptual level, I think that successive
evolutions of Berber mentalities, which were a source for the embelissements
secondary houses of dwelling of first zone in Western Burma constitute a
subject for conversation of cutter of hair of bottom into four in the
direction length... n'est-ce pas ?

TH - homo_surfus (front of a paintin' "nobody called")
http://www.criticalsecret.com/n5/thth/homo_2_384.htm