[syndicate] Net Art Webby Award People's voice winner || very weird

Eryk Salvaggio eryk at maine.rr.com
Fri Jun 6 19:50:13 CEST 2003

The people's choice awards are always completely outside of any actual
definition of internet art. And in this case, as much as I love "listening
post", I find it interesting that it is internet art that can't be
experienced on the web. It's new media, sure, but it's not really "net art",
is it?

Is the SFMOMA still giving away thousands of dollars to the winner? Or was
that just so Zuper could have it?

-e.