[syndicate] light

Less THan THéolier thth at noos.fr
Fri Jun 6 17:05:10 CEST 2003

Bobig watched I think "ON NE PEUT PAS PLAIRE A TOUT LE MONDE"
A french talk show with B.B on FR3 - 3 weeks ago...
Marco (the RE-animator) killed her like a cow  in a mediacorrida.
Now I have to phone to Alexis* to speak about that (- Emptiness attracks
me - )
* http://www.adamproject.net/photos/04_06_2003/thumbnails/IMG_1768.jpg

for a new  http://one2one.mp3.ms
sorry for allthat bullshit