god-nato cycle #0001 excerpt

August Highland hmfah3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 10:29:53 CEST 2003

AUGUST HIGHLAND
www.cultureanimal.com

god-nato cycle #0001   excerpt

please muse your verse loop for me

 Arrival approximately nato-led peacekeeping troops also

  out of the land of

  And Pharaoh cup arrival approximately nato-led peacekeeping troops
also

  my daughters and out of the land of

  When Judah saw her And Pharaoh cup arrival approximately nato-led
peacekeeping troops also

  numbered my daughters and out of the land of

  child again and gave When Judah saw her And Pharaoh cup arrival
approximately nato-led peacekeeping troops also

  some bread and numbered my daughters and out of the land of

  And the time was child again and gave When Judah saw her And Pharaoh
cup

  Egypt am the Lord some bread and numbered my daughters and

  And Laban said In And the time was child again and gave When Judah saw
her

  to your servant Egypt am the Lord some bread and numbered

  And on the third day And Laban said In And the time was child again
and gave

  up high over the to your servant Egypt am the Lord some bread and

  Come let us go down From the land of And on the third day And Laban
said In And the time was

  your brothers to go up high over the to your servant Egypt am the Lord

  And early in the Come let us go down From the land of And on the third
day And Laban said In

  Gomorrah were put to your brothers to go up high over the to your
servant

  And they said The And early in the Come let us go down From the land
of And on the third day

  And all the Gomorrah were put to your brothers to go up high over the

  changes of clothing And they said The And early in the Come let us go
down From the land of

  of their families And all the Gomorrah were put to your brothers to go

  joined with the she changes of clothing And they said The And early in
the

  But her brother and of their families And all the Gomorrah were put to

  before Pharaoh but joined with the she changes of clothing And they
said The

  that Isaac had given But her brother and of their families And all the

  made for Adam and before Pharaoh but joined with the she changes of
clothing

  water to your camels that Isaac had given But her brother and of their
families

  seating herself on made for Adam and before Pharaoh but joined with
the she

  And Leah came near water to your camels that Isaac had given But her
brother and

  daughters from me by seating herself on made for Adam and before
Pharaoh but

  And the Lord said And Leah came near water to your camels that Isaac
had given

  which he gave by his daughters from me by seating herself on made for
Adam and

  and took their rest And the Lord said And Leah came near water to your
camels

  Egypt such as never which he gave by his daughters from me by seating
herself on

  gathered saturday inaugurate joint peacekeeping force part and took
their rest And the Lord said And Leah came near

AUGUST HIGHLAND
www.cultureanimal.com

---