No subject

integer at www.god-emil.dk integer at www.god-emil.dk
Wed Jun 4 02:51:33 CEST 2003

"Andrej Tisma" <aart at eunet.yu>

>It is obvious they have censored the V2 archives. Removed some "political"
>mailings, because of the "war". Fascist assholes.

mor zm!lz

letz dansz

let dzm kom h!er !f dze! u!sh 2

>Please forward this to the Nettime list,

u u!sh 2 zoz!al!sz u!th dzoze "Fascist assholes" +?

>those of you who have approach to
>it. I was removed without warning in 1998 for naming those KLA thugs the
>right name. I guess such an article would soon be removed from
>Broeckmann-Lovink controled archive! Can we try?
>Andrej

tr! d!sz -

leave dze Broeckmann-Lovink koal!z!on b
dze!r u!vez u!l `try`

should our uorldz ko!nz!de - hmmm ... dze! ma! \ ma! not b uorth m! zal!va

>"Andrej Tisma" <aart at eunet.yu>

2x are v.v.v.zmart u knou
dze! akompl!sh dze zame dz!ng + _b!d!rekz!onal!

dzere = lvl!er zpazez 4 dzat forsz