[syndicate] v2 archives

media at ezaic.de media at ezaic.de
Wed Jun 4 01:39:27 CEST 2003

> Fascist assholes.

mmmmmmmmm .. the East speaking ....

)

>It is obvious they have censored the V2 archives. Removed some
>"political" mailings, because of the "war".

what I was referring to is that there was a person asking to have a specific mail removed .. (his / her own mail) .. and then they mentioned at v2 that there had been some of these kind of requests  ..

but yes, at the moment anyway there is no way to check what has been removed .. this password protection is new

Andreas attacks somehow strangely always appear when there are some changes on the old archives ... strange performance ?

claudia