v2 archives

media at ezaic.de media at ezaic.de
Wed Jun 4 00:44:23 CEST 2003

sorry had completely forgotten ...

now was reminded.

had some e-mail exchange lately because of the old archives ...

send you the complete e-mail exchange.

There was no reply on my last mail and I did not follow the subject further .. actually ...

hm .. just checked the link at V2 and now it seems the complete archives are password protected

?

someone feels like following this subject  ?

( we could still also set up the old archives by using the content of our mailboxes.)

flowers to you all,

claudia

06.05.2003 :: 15:09